Cherwell Change Template Essentials mApp
The StrataCom Change Template Essentials mApp provides the ability to pre-define Change Templates for reoccurring changes.
Many IT Service Providers conduct routine tasks that still require Change Requests. For example, a server group may patch the same set of servers every month. The Change Template allows the user to pre-define a Change Template with a Primary CI and unlimited additional CI’s. Once this is defined, a new change with the full level of detail expected of service providers can be constructed in minutes, instead of hours for large changes.
Common Change Process Problems:
- Routine Change Requests can be very time consuming.
- Human Error from manual entry of data can be a major problem for organizations that have compliance rules and get audited.
How Change Template Essentials Solves These Problems:
- Templates allow new routine Change Requests to be quickly created
- Instructions and consistency across similar changes will be automatic
- The User experience is greatly enhanced by providing much faster Change Request creation. Users are much more efficient.
- Templates ensure greater consistency and can include detailed instructions that only need to be written once, or can be quickly updated.