Jira Service Management : Implementation Re-Launch
Free Assessment – Tell Us Where It Hurts!
A gracefully crafted ITSM implementation requires a wide range of both technical skills and best practice experience. Modern tools, like Jira Service Management, provide an ever-expanding list of functionality and configurability. Low Code/No Code platforms can also provide a path for a rapid initial implementation with minimal configuration time.
Often, timeline urgency around an initial Go-Live produces a solution that doesn’t fully support your customers or deliver on your ITSM goals.
Common Pain Points include:
- A Service Catalog your Customers don’t understand
- No meaningful Asset Management – Need Barcode Scanning
- High Impact Workflows (like Onboarding) are underwhelming
- Crucial Integrations are missing
- Other Groups (HR, Facilities, Legal) want ticketing…don’t know how to properly secure the records
- Hitting monthly Automation limits
- Improper Issue Routing amongst Teams
Time to Revitalize!
For over 25 years the StrataCom staff has been delivering ITSM value via thoughtfully engineered implementations. If you’re not getting what you expected from Jira Service Management…we can help. Don’t blame the tool. Utilize the tool properly.
Components of our engagement will include:
- Initial free assessment…tell us where it hurts!
- Sharing our Best Practice experience gleaned from our 100’s of ITSM engagements over 25 years. We’ve seen what works…and what doesn’t!
- Review efficiency of existing Workflow and Automations
- Challenge existing Process to confirm it meets actual needs
- Adjust existing configuration as needed
- Properly configure new High Value functionality (i.e. ticketing for new groups, Asset Management, O365 license management, improved Service Catalog)
Contact us to arrange a conversation. We’d love to visit with you.